Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Reflections on Of Dreams and Faith

In the next couple of weeks, I will be completing and ordering the proof copy of my non-fiction project, Of Dreams and Faith. This book is a chronicle of my own walk of faith, starting when I first fell in love with writing and ending with my arrival here in California. This has been a more emotional project than I thought it would be, because I've pretty much relived - through writing - this incredible journey God has had me on.

The crafting and completion of this book has served an important lesson to me - never forget what God has done for you. Until I sat down and connected the dots of my life, I wasn't fully aware of the incredible path God set out for me many years ago, and I wasn't fully appreciative of the incredible things God has done for me, my family, and my friends as I've walked out this path.

Of Dreams and Faith is a very personal look into my life - mistakes and successes - to give everyone a greater glimpse of who God is and what He can do with our dreams and passions. I like to think of my life as a blank sheet of paper that God wrote his story upon. Of Dreams and Faith is that story, and I can't wait to share it with all of you.

I will be announcing a release date soon, so stay tuned. I have the official page up on my website as well, which will include information as I release it.

No comments: