Friday, June 13, 2014

A Sneak Peek At The New Cover Design for Endangered Memories

For the past couple of months, I have been chipping away at some new cover designs for the stories in my Expired Reality series. This week I want to show all of you a sneak peek of the rough layout of the new cover for the first book in the series, Endangered Memories. As some of you know, this book has had numerous covers over the years, including:














This time around, I decided to spend a little bit of money on some stock photography and go to town on encapsulating the dark and mysterious nature of my story. Aside from some spine work and some positioning here and there, this is what the gist of the cover is going to look like:


























I also have new cover designs in the works for Lost Birth (the second novel in the series), and Picture Perfect. My plan is to officially switching the books to their new covers in the next few weeks.

No comments: